The International Board of the United Nations is committed to participate in international study and research partnerships that build understanding among peoples, develop global citizens and leaders, and contribute to the development of nations.
Once you have figured out your area of interest and what kind of degree or certification you desire, the next important consideration is how to finance it. While higher education costs can seem prohibitive, the good news is that the International Board of the United Nations come to help you finance your academic pursuits.
The United Nations Africa Scholarship awards over 100,000 scholarships for bachelors degree, masters and postgraduate study and professional development to citizens of developing African countries this year. This opportunity provides monthly financial assistance to qualified candidates and also give them the ability to study and work in any country of their choice all through the period of the programme.
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Cost of books (Book allowance)
- Project and equipment expenses
- Student monthly allowance ($1,500)
- Interested students must have obtained a high school leaving certificate to qualify for the scholarship.
- Both International and Domestic students may apply. (Any stipend award for international students will be subject to confirmation of full fee scholarship for the corresponding period.)
- Students who hold another scholarship may apply.
Type of opportunity Scholarships
Country All UN Countries
Open to All
Organizer United Nation
Note: The application form must be completed online or downloaded here. The successful applicants will be chosen at the sole discretion of the United Nations.