The President of the United States, Donald Trump, recently bolstered the US Embassy Scholarship for African and Asian undergraduate and postgraduate students. He approved this opportunity knowing that there are different brilliant, skilled, low-pay students worldwide, who essentially require financial support, related assets and access to data to better their edifying future. The United States Embassy through this medium would like to empower instructively qualified and essentially vivacious, financially constrained students in Africa and Asia to join the Education in USA.
An affirmation issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the U.S Embassy recently, said the application for the Scholarship would close certainly on Sunday, May 26, 2019.
26th May, 2019
Scholarships are accessible to search for (Undergraduate, MBA and Postgraduate) program.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of study offered by the empowering schools. Inclination will be given to the most qualified contenders.
Number of Scholarship: 10,000
1. The University Composition Fee at the fitting rate
2. An upkeep stipend for a solitary understudy ($14,900 for a year at the 2019 rate; capable rate for courses shorter than a year)
3. One economy single airfare at both the start and end of the course
4. Inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
5. Instructive change supports – from $500 to $2,000, subject to the length of your course, to go to social events and courses.
6. Family stipend – up to $10,120 for a first youth and up to $4,320 for a second youngster.
Note: All applications ought to be submitted online before the application due date