Did you know……………………?
Henan Provincial Government Scholarship is established by the Government of Henan Province to support provincial universities to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province.
|Country of Study: China||Institution/ University: Henan University of Chinese Medicine|
|Application Deadline: Ongoing||Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D|
Henan is the cradle of Chinese nation and Chinese culture. Henan university of Chinese medicine was established in 1958, formerly Henan provincial training college of Traditional Chinese Medicine, originated in1955 in Kaifeng City. As the second batch of national colleges and universities of Traditional Chinese Medicine, HUCM has 4 campuses with an area of 262.75 acres.
Henan Provincial Government
The scholarship can be used for paying the following fees: tuition, insurance, accommodation and so on. If the scholarship can’t cover all the expenditures, universities can apply other scholarship package to support the student.
The language of instruction for applicants enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs is Chinese. However, some majors are instructed in English language. (Please check the university website or contact the university international admissions department for details.)
|Doctoral Program||CNY 40,000 per year||4 years|
|Master’s Program||CNY 30,000 per year||3 years|
|Bachelor’s Program||CNY 15,000 per year||4 or 5 years|
|Three-year College Program||CNY 10,000 per year||3 years|
|One-year Non-degree Program||CNY 10,000 per year||1 year|
|Half-a-year Non-degree Program||CNY 5,000 per year||Half a year|
Subjects offered at the University
- Applicant should be non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- Applicant should abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university’s regulations.
- Applicant should have good attitude toward learning, and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- Education background and age limit：
- Applicants for bachelor and three-year college programs must hold a high school diploma and be generally under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s program must hold bachelor’s degree, or must hold three-year college degree more than 2 years, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for doctoral program must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants for Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 55.
- Applicants for general scholar program, advanced scholar program and research scholar program must be under the age of 45.
The age limit can be extended under certain circumstances.
- Applicants must complete and submit authentic application documents listed below：
- Application Form for Henan Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or English. (Please check attachment)
- Certified certificate or notarized copy of highest diploma (for the applicants in school or working, they should submit student certificate or employment certificate). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
- Applicants for diploma or degree’s program should provide the original transcripts of their previous study. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
- Applicants for associate bachelor’s programs, bachelor’s programs, and scholar programs must provide a study plan in Chinese or English with a minimum of 400 words.
- Applicants for master’s programs, and doctoral programs must provide:
- A study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 600 words, and 800 words respectively.
- Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants for music studies, fine arts studies and other art related programs are requested to submit original work according to the school requirements.
- Official recognized report of Chinese or English language proficiency tests or equivalent language ability certificate.
- Certified certificates or notarized copies of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and Blood Test Report completed in Chinese or English.
- Certified certificate or notarized copy of non-criminal record. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
- For the applicants under the age of 18, Letter of Authorization or Guardian Book in China authorized by Chinese embassies in other countries must be submitted.
- Pre-admission notice.
- Copy of valid passport (the page including personal information and photo).
Duration of program
Visit the official university link for guidelines.
See below for more undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship programmes.