The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, State-owned Enterprises Listings
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: SOE Listings
Report to: Head – Domestic Primary Market Department
Grade: Deputy Manager – Senior Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, June 4, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange) serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- This role supports the Head, State-Owned Enterprises Listings in improving the profitability of The Exchange’s State owned enterprises by strengthening existing customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities and promoting NSE’s products and service offerings.
- He or she is expected to drive business activities at The Exchange and improvement in the sophistication of Nigeria financial system.
- Grows revenue by developing and prospecting SOEs to list on The Exchange and expanding client relationships
- Builds and maintain strategic partnerships with state-owned enterprises on behalf of The Exchange
- Leverages on existing relationships in the public sector to bring in business for The Exchange
- Develops a rapport with new State Enterprises and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
- Oversees market research, customer insights and competitor analysis
- Prepares and presents regular updates to the Head, State-Owned Enterprise on performance measures, customer and market statistics
- Stays abreast of business and market developments that can impact the NSE’s business, product and sales strategy
- Represents the company at marketing and networking events to spread awareness and build relationships as needed
- Generates ideas for meeting performance target
- Supports the collection of data for competitive analysis used for sales planning and forecasting
- Report on sales, activity and performance as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting and/or Account Management experience
- Experience with the government/public sector is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Marketing
- Thorough knowledge of the Stock Exchange and financial/capital markets.
- Business Acumen
- Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Relationship Management
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Planning and Organizing
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online